Informácie o pracovnom mieste
Miesto práce: Košice, Slovakia
Mzdové podmienky (brutto):
Od 2000.00 € / mesiac
finálna úroveň základnej zložky mzdy závisí od skúseností a znalostí kandidáta*
Termín nástupu: by agreement
Druh pracovného pomeru: full-time
Náplň práce, právomoci a zodpovednosti
We are looking for motivated and talented Senior Associate who will join our Assurance team in Košice.
Specific responsibilities include:
- audit delivery for audit clients maintaining high quality standards;
- managing and leading team consisting of audit associates;
- professional communication with clients in accordance with the company's policy and code of ethics;
- collecting, analyzing and processing clients’ data.
- Friendly environment of a young team with strong company background
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Flexible working hours and home office
- We appreciate your extra work, every minute counts!
- Employee benefits (additional days off at Christmas, extra meal contribution, sick days…)
- Wellbeing initiative - online workshops and lectures, Life Coaching - psychological, law and financial consulting
Požiadavky na zamestnanca
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in external or internal audit
- Knowledge of English language
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Team player with strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills
- Potential and interest in own development
- Eagerness to gain experience on a wide range of clients
- Open, eager to learn and easy-going person
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 156 countries with over 295,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com. PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details.