Informácie o pracovnom mieste
Miesto práce: Karadžičova, Bratislava, Slovakia
Mzdové podmienky (brutto):
Od 1600.00 € / mesiac
finálna úroveň základnej zložky mzdy závisí od skúseností a znalostí kandidáta*
Termín nástupu: by agreement
Druh pracovného pomeru: full-time
Náplň práce, právomoci a zodpovednosti
Do you have at least 1 year of relevant audit experience?
Would you like to be a member of market leader within Big 4?
We are now looking for qualified and talented Audit Associates who will have a chance to develop their career in Audit or Broader Assurance Services.
- Young and international working environment, strong company background
- Opportunity to work on high-profile clients in Slovakia and internationally
- We appreciate your extra work, every minute counts!
- Professional development and training opportunities (e.g. ACCA)
- Hybrid working model (office/home office)
- Access to the latest state of the art technologies
- Wellbeing initiative - online workshops and lectures, Life Coaching - psychological, law and financial consulting
- Various employee benefits (meal contribution, additional days off, social events and team buildings, MultiSport card and more)
- Cafeteria benefit system
Požiadavky na zamestnanca
• At least 1 year of working experience in external or internal audit
• Bachelor degree or above
• Team player with strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills
• Fluent in English
• Potential and interest in own development
• Eagerness to gain experience
• Open, eager to learn and easy-going person
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 156 countries with over 295,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com. PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details.