Informácie o pracovnom mieste
Miesto práce: Bratislava, Slovak Republic
Mzdové podmienky (brutto):
Od 2000.00 € / mesiac
finálna úroveň základnej zložky mzdy závisí od skúseností a znalostí kandidáta*
Druh pracovného pomeru: full-time
Náplň práce, právomoci a zodpovednosti
Want to become a member of an energetic diverse young team working on a key life actuarial project on a global scale? We offer you possibilities to work in an international environment and deepen your knowledge further, particularly in IFRS 17. We are looking for a person willing to take on responsibility for challenging methodological and development tasks in various actuarial or model development areas. Previous experience with life actuarial models and products is a must and understanding of IFRS17 Standard is of an advantage. Are you ready to take step forward in your career, we are happy to support you on your way!
Candidates from Ukraine are encouraged to apply.
As IFRS 17 Actuarial Analyst for group project, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Cooperation on IFRS17 methodology development and practical implementation
- Participation in global industry discussions on any outstanding IFRS17 open methodology topics
- Analysis of practical issues faced while implementing IFRS17 Standard across different Zurich operated entities
- Actuarial process review and analysis
- Cooperation on development of IFRS17 KPIs and various analysis to help in business steering
- Financial performance optimization
Working time benefits
Personal days off, Concentrated work week, Additional vacation, Home office, Extra days off at occasion of childbirth, Sabbatical leave
Life insurance from Zurich Austria, Compensation for salary loss during sick leave, 3rd pension pillar contribution, Risk Life Insurance, Meal contribution on top of the legally required minimum, Years of service bonus, Wedding bonus, Baby bonus
Edenred electronic cafeteria, Public Transport contribution, Maternity leave benefits, Company and team events
Professional Certifications, Online Education Portals, Extensive Onboarding program, Strengths based culture (GALLUP)
Požiadavky na zamestnanca
As IFRS 17 Actuarial Analyst for group project, your skills and experience will ideally include:
- 2-3 years of experience in similar field
- Excellent communication skills in English,
- Ability to analyse and lead development of complex life actuarial topics
- Creativity, open minded and proactive approach, inquisitive
- University degree in actuarial science, Statistics, Mathematics or similar.
- Experience with actuarial software Prophet, RiskAgility or MG-Alfa is an advantage
- Experience with programming welcomed (e.g. Python)
- Strong understanding of life insurance products and their reporting under various frameworks (IFRS 4, MCEV, Solvency II)
- Previous experience in life actuarial (5+ years) is expected (pricing, valuation, risk management)
Zurich Insurance Company Ltd, organizačná zložka
Zurich Insurance Company Ltd is a leading multi-line insurer that serves its customers in global and local markets. With about 53,000 employees, it provides a wide range of property and casualty, and life insurance products and services in more than 210 countries and territories. Zurich’s customers include individuals, small businesses, and mid-sized and large companies, as well as multinational corporations.
Zurich Bratislava is a Slovakia-based competence center for highly specialized services in the areas of Life Actuarial, Non-life Pricing & Analytics, Claims, Risk Management, Business Intelligence, IT Application Development and Service Management - as well as Insurance Network Management.
An international workforce of close to 300 colleagues are supporting Zurich’s Corporate Center and Business Units around the globe.