Informácie o pracovnom mieste
Miesto práce: Karadžičova 2, Bratislava, Slovakia
Mzdové podmienky (brutto):
Od 1450.00 € / mesiac
finálna úroveň základnej zložky mzdy závisí od skúseností a znalostí kandidáta*
Termín nástupu: by agreement
Druh pracovného pomeru: full-time
Náplň práce, právomoci a zodpovednosti
The Mergers & Acquisitions department in PwC Advisory is currently looking for a Consultant with previous working experience in the audit/controlling/corporate finance area, who will join our team.
In Mergers & Acquisitions we are helping clients to execute successful deals and create value through mergers, acquisitions, disposals and restructuring. We help clients both on the buy side by assisting them in identification of potential targets for acquisition, performing due diligence procedures or on the sell side where we help them identify potential investors and guide them throughout the various phases of the sale process.
In our practice, every project is unique. You will work for clients operating in different industries and with different goals and expectations, which, in return, opens the opportunity to continuously learn new things. This job is suited for you if you prefer non-stereotypical type of work, if you are curious and open to challenges.
Your main responsibilities will cover:
- Performing research and financial analysis for our clients
- Due diligence/Independent business review
- Communication with client and other parties involved in transaction
- Preparation and writing of reports and other materials
- Preparation of management presentations
- Assistance with complex M&A engagements
Last but not least, do not hesitate to take a look at our PwC profile, where you can gain more information about us and the team https://www.welcometothejungle.com/sk/companies/pwc-sk
- Dynamic, challenging and interesting work in the area of consulting
- Young and international working environment with strong company background
- Fast professional and technical growth with steep learning curve
- Specialised development trainings
- Project type of work with TOP clients in the CEE region
- Competitive reward package, performance bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Wellbeing initiative - online workshops and lectures, Life Coaching - psychological, law and financial consulting
- Employee benefits (additional days off at Christmas, extra meal contribution, sick days…)
- We appreciate your extra work, every minute counts!
Požiadavky na zamestnanca
- University degree in Economics
- Experience in audit/corporate finance/controlling (preferably 1+ years of experience in the field)
- Strong analytical skills are key
- Good accounting skills
- Teamwork and positive attitude
- Advanced Excel skills is a big advantage
- Fluency in Slovak and active knowledge of English (spoken and written)
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 156 countries with over 295,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com. PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details.