Informácie o pracovnom mieste
Miesto práce: Karadžičova, Bratislava, Slovakia
Mzdové podmienky (brutto):
Od 2200.00 € / mesiac
finálna úroveň základnej zložky mzdy závisí od skúseností a znalostí kandidáta*
Termín nástupu: by agreement
Druh pracovného pomeru: full-time
Náplň práce, právomoci a zodpovednosti
Deals department in PwC Advisory is currently looking for an Experienced Consultant with
previous working experience in the area of Financial due diligence / M&A advisory / Valuations
and financial modelling / Financial audit, who will join our team.
In the PwC Deals team, we provide our clients with a complex range of transaction advisory
services, incl. valuations, due diligence, buy side / sell side mandates, as well as distressed
corporate advisory services. In our practice, every project is unique.
We are looking for a motivated colleague, with good understanding of corporate finance, goal-oriented approach, adaptability to different projects and ability to coach and manage junior
team members. In our practice, every project is unique. You will work for clients operating in
different industries and with different goals and expectations, which, in return, opens the
opportunity to continuously improve your skills and knowledge.
Last but not least, do not hesitate to take a look at our PwC profile, where you can gain more information about us and the team https://www.welcometothejungle.com/sk/companies/pwc-sk
- Dynamic, challenging and interesting work in young and international working environment with strong company background
- Fast professional and technical growth with steep learning curve
- Specialised development trainings
- Opportunity to work with TOP clients in Slovakia and in CEE region
- Opportunity to cooperate with PwC’s network across CEE
- Competitive reward package, performance bonus
- We appreciate your extra work, every minute counts!
- Flexible working hours
- Wellbeing initiative - online workshops and lectures, Life Coaching - psychological, law and financial consulting
- Employee benefits (additional days off at Christmas, extra meal contribution, sick days…)
Požiadavky na zamestnanca
- Hard-working person with strong financial analysis skills not afraid to explore new areas
- University degree in Economics
- 2 - 4 years experience in corporate finance/audit/controlling/business analysis
- Strong analytical skills
- Good understanding of the company financials, ability to identify the key value drivers
- Advanced Excel skills (VBA, Alteryx, PowerBI, etc. is a plus)
- Fluency in Slovak and active knowledge of English
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 156 countries with over 295,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com. PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details.