Informácie o pracovnom mieste
Miesto práce: Karadžičova, Bratislava, Slovakia
Mzdové podmienky (brutto):
Od 4000.00 € / mesiac
finálna úroveň základnej zložky mzdy závisí od skúseností a znalostí kandidáta*
Termín nástupu: by agreement
Druh pracovného pomeru: full-time
Náplň práce, právomoci a zodpovednosti
Do you have practical experience in "Big Four" and want to move your career forward, utilize your previous experience, and help companies change, streamline, and digitize processes in finances?
We are CMAAS – Capital Markets, Accounting Advisory, and Structuring. Our team focuses on the provision of accounting advisory services for a large range of local and international clients and the support of audit teams dealing with complex accounting issues, such as mergers and acquisitions, issuance of bonds and debentures, IPO, and assistance with the consolidation and preparation of financial statements.
We also support companies when they want to change their operations, e.g. integrate into a new group, streamline the preparation of financial statements, set up a new process or adjust their current business model, “go paperless”, implement the RPA, etc.
We call this area the Future of Finance. The fact is that various transactions and situations in which a company may find itself require changes to the operation of finance and accounting departments.
In our projects, we use the latest technology, such as Alteryx and Power BI programmes, and tools from external suppliers, which we help clients implement (previous knowledge is an advantage).
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
1. Communication with clients
2. Leading the teams of consultants
2. Preparation of reports and other materials
4. Analyses of AS-IS and recommendation of TO-BE processes:
a. Mapping of activities in accounting and finance departments
b. Understanding of potential activity gaps
c. Providing recommendations for process optimizations
5. Assistance with implementation of recommendations and solutions.
6. Business development
7. Preparing and leading clients webinars and workshops.
- Dynamic, challenging and interesting work in the area of consulting
- Young and international working environment with strong company background
- Fast professional and technical growth with steep learning curve
- Specialised development trainings
- Project type of work with TOP clients in the CEE region
- Competitive reward package, performance bonus
- Wellbeing initiatives - online workshops and lectures, Life Coaching - psychological, law and financial consulting
- Employee benefits (additional days off at Christmas, extra meal contribution, sick days…)
Požiadavky na zamestnanca
- practical experience from "Big Four" firm
- practical experience in controlling or FP&A
- University education in an economic or technical field
- Experience with the preparation of controlling and managerial reports and analyses
- Knowledge of internal processes in a finance department
- Strong analytical skills and ability to take a holistic view of an issue
- Experience with leading and participating in projects is a must
- Good accounting skills are a strong advantage
- Knowledge of ERP systems and BI tools is an advantage
- Fluent knowledge of English, other foreign languages are an advantage
- Awareness of digital solutions and tools used in finance departments
- Business development experience is an advantage.
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 156 countries with over 295,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com. PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details.