Informácie o pracovnom mieste
Miesto práce: Karadžičova 2, Bratislava, Slovakia
Mzdové podmienky (brutto):
Od 1800.00 € / mesiac
finálna úroveň základnej zložky mzdy závisí od skúseností a znalostí kandidáta*
Termín nástupu: by agreement
Druh pracovného pomeru: full-time
Náplň práce, právomoci a zodpovednosti
In our practice, we focus on providing our clients with solutions that help them cope with challenges of the fast-pacing business environment. As a member of our business transformation consulting team, you’ll collaborate on challenging projects alongside team members of business, financial and IT backgrounds, increasing your understanding of complex business problems from diverse perspectives and developing new skills and experience.
The type of projects we participate in range from improvement of product profitability tracking, analysis of potential of future savings to the analysis of processes, development of the operating model or implementation of digital tools. Our clients come from manufacturing, energy or utilities to the financial services or public sector.
How your day will look like:
There is no typical day in consulting. As a senior consultant your responsibilities will include a wide variety of tasks, from quantitative or qualitative data gathering, processing and analysis to their presentation. On any given project, you might be asked to build a business case to evaluate an opportunity, analyze company’s costs to identify potential savings, evaluate the client’s current financial performance, prepare a presentation to demonstrate solutions to our client, gather and review supporting data or perform research to gain external market perspectives.
You’ll be expected to take responsibility for supervising and coordination of more junior colleagues and communication with the client.
What do we expect from you:
• You are curious, flexible and have a thirst for knowledge, bringing a fresh perspective in what you do
• You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• You have basic understanding of financial statements and accounting principles
• You are reliable and willing to take on responsibility and you excel at following through and getting things done
• You are not afraid to take initiative and demonstrate strong ownership of your work
• You are proficient in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint (nice to have).
• You have excellent written and communication skills in Slovak and English.
Nice to have:
• A first relevant experience in the assurance or consulting practice of a professional services firm, or at a controlling position
Last but not least, do not hesitate to take a look at our PwC profile, where you can gain more information about us and the team https://www.welcometothejungle.com/sk/companies/pwc-sk
- Paid overtimes - we appreciate your extra work, every minute counts!
- Working in dynamic, challenging and interesting environment in the area of consulting
- Fast professional and technical growth with steep learning curve
- Project type of work with TOP Clients in the CEE region
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Cafeteria benefit system
Požiadavky na zamestnanca
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 156 countries with over 295,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com. PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details.