Informácie o pracovnom mieste
Miesto práce: Bratislava, Slovakia
Mzdové podmienky (brutto):
Od 2000.00 € / mesiac
finálna úroveň základnej zložky mzdy závisí od skúseností a znalostí kandidáta*
Termín nástupu: upon agreement
Druh pracovného pomeru: full-time
Náplň práce, právomoci a zodpovednosti
PwC is one of the biggest consulting companies in the Slovak and international market. We build trusted relationships with our clients and provide professional services to support our clients in achieving their goals.
Our treasury team at PwC wants a new fresh colleague (m/f) to join our forces. Your main agenda will be working within our treasury team and being a partner for our audit department. The most common tasks will consist of evaluating diverse financial data and their profitability for our clients and being a trusted advisor.
Our team of young professionals is looking for an experienced and motivated individual with the drive to succeed. Team mission is to perform at the highest level and deliver the best results to our clients around the globe. We are creative individuals who are bringing new ideas to the table no matter the seniority level.
You will be responsible for various tasks connected to financial records of our clients which can include:
• Providing accounting advisory to local and international clients on specific and complex accounting issues mainly related to financial and energy sector.
• You will participate, beside others, on valuation of different financial instruments (bonds, derivatives, options, ordinary and preference shares etc.), impairment tests or share-based payments assessment.
• Support the audit teams of large multinational clients not only locally but also globally, with focus on valuations, hedge accounting, derivative and commodity accounting;
• Managing and leading team of junior consultants.
• Ensuring first class service for our global clients and allowing for - expansion of your professional network and own knowledge.
• hybrid working policy: flexible work time and home office;
• clear career path, regular salary increase and performance bonus;
• sick days and additional days off for Christmas;
• extra bonuses for special life events;
• career development plan, internal learning platform and external trainings;
• we appreciate your extra work, every minute counts !
• “be well, work well program” - human dynamic advisory, workshops for mental health topics, social events and activities,
• meal contribution and Multi-sport card;
• working with and access to leading market data providers like Refinitiv;
• participating on the worldwide projects cooperating with colleagues from Asia, Europe, America and other parts of the world.
Požiadavky na zamestnanca
• At least 2 years of professional experience with e.g. audit or other roles with financial background;
• Team player with strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills;
• Knowledge of English language at professional level (B2);
• Good analytical skills with focus on detail;
• Eagerness to learn and develop skills;
• Creative thinking about how to approach things and bringing out of the box solutions and ideas.
• Experience and skills with valuation of financial instruments or preparation of discounted cash-flows models;
Nice to have:
• Knowledge and experience with international financial reporting standards like IFRS 9 or IFRS 13;
• Skills within treasury department or risk management;
• Experience with hedging or commodity transactions;
• Experience with some treasury management systems (TMS) or energy trading and risk management systems (ETRM);
• Experience with data modeling and financial accounting.
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 156 countries with over 295,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com. PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details.