Informácie o pracovnom mieste
Miesto práce: Karadžičova, Bratislava, Slovakia
Mzdové podmienky (brutto):
Od 1400.00 € / mesiac
finálna úroveň základnej zložky mzdy závisí od skúseností a znalostí kandidáta*
Druh pracovného pomeru: full-time
Náplň práce, právomoci a zodpovednosti
Are you a recent graduate or a person looking for a career change with a passion for finance and risk management? We are seeking a highly motivated and analytical Analyst with fluency in German to join our new department.
As a Analyst, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and work with a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for conducting analysis, providing insights, and supporting the finance and risk management functions of our organization.
You will be part of interesting projects within our finance and risk department, working with a diverse portfolio of clients.
- Conduct research and analysis on financial and risk management topics
- Collect, organize, and analyze data to support decision-making processes
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to provide insights and recommendations to improve financial performance and manage risks
- Help maintain databases and other data sources
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Unlimited opportunities for career growth and development with our trainings and courses
- Every minute counts! (paid overtimes)
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home
- Wellbeing program that cares about your mental and physical health
- And many more! If you are interested about our other benefits, click on "Apply" button and our recruiter will gladly inform you about them!
Požiadavky na zamestnanca
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 156 countries with over 295,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com. PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details.