Informácie o pracovnom mieste
Miesto práce: Košice, Slovakia
Mzdové podmienky (brutto):
Od 1650.00 € / mesiac
finálna úroveň základnej zložky mzdy závisí od skúseností a znalostí kandidáta*
Termín nástupu: by agreement
Druh pracovného pomeru: full-time
Náplň práce, právomoci a zodpovednosti
We are looking for a Supervisor of the PwC Competency Centre, which provides remote support to PwC audit teams. We are looking for an experienced Auditor who is interested in a career change, ready to share his/her know-how and who will lead a team of 3-5 employees based in the Košice office.
As a Supervisor within the PwC Competency Centre you will:
- Be a coach and a mentor to those performing the audit of selected FSLIs helping them build core audit and professional skills.
- Review work performed, in line with technical (both accounting and auditing) requirements and operating procedures.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients virtually.
- Drive innovation in how we deliver the audit, identify opportunities for automation, develop own team through coaching and sharing.
What are we offering:
- Flexible working arrangements (possibility to work from home/home office)
- Possibility to lead a new team of employees
- Improvement of project management skills
- Comprehensive technical training
- Young and international working environment with strong company background
- Access to the latest state of the art technologies
- Wellbeing initiative - online workshops and lectures, Life Coaching - psychological, law and financial consulting
- Various employee benefits (meal contribution, additional days off, social events, Multisport card)
- Cafeteria benefit system
Požiadavky na zamestnanca
We're looking for candidate who has:
- Strong technical appetite and the skills to lead a team of up to 5 employees
- Previous working experience in audit
- Demonstrated experience in working in a team and coaching junior members of teams
- A willingness to further develop their strong leadership skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A strong “customer service mindset”
- An ability to work under own initiative
- A willingness to build relationships with other PwC specialists and create own professional network of contacts
- Good knowledge of English language
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 156 countries with over 295,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com. PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details.